MARSEILLE FOS, A PORT OF EXCHANGES
A major transit port for cruises and ferries with more than 3 million passengers in total, the Port of Marseille Fos has both a high level of involvement in the development of tourism in Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur and is environmentally aware providing shore-to-ship power supply for berthed vessels and LNG refuelling.
- France's main passenger port.
- Regular lines to Corsica, Sardinia and North Africa (Tunisia, Algeria, Marocco).
- Leading cruise port in France and 4th in the Mediterranean.
- The cruise business, a formidable economic driver for the region's tourism.
- Marseille Fos is the leading port in France and the only one in the Mediterranean to offer a shore-to-ship power supply to berthed vessels.
- Marseille Fos, a state-of-the-art port for ships powered by liquefied natural gas.
- Terminals combining passengers and RoRo including trailers.
- Facilities with ISO 9001:2008 quality certification.
- Terminals close to public transport, major roads, the rail network and Marseille Provence international airport.
- National and international shipping companies: La Méridionale, Corsica Linéa, MSC Cruises, COSTA Croisières.
- Modern comfortable passenger terminals.
- Qualified labour force.
- RoRo ramps for ferries.
- Terminals suitable for cruise ships and ferries.
“Joliette” & “Arenc” national terminals - Marseille harbours
|“Joliette” international terminal - Marseille harbours
||"Cap Janet" terminals - Marseille harbours||J4 cruise terminal - Marseille harbours||Marseille Provence Cruise Terminal - Marseille harbours|
Port of Marseille Fos
Port of Marseille Fos
|La Méridionale||Port of Marseille Fos||M.P.C.T|
|Quay:||4 quays||4 quays||5 quays||3 quays||6 quays|
|6.90 - 7.90 m||9-10.50 m||6.90 m||13 - 14.50 m|
|Max ship length:||200 m||200 m||210 m||200 m||no limit|
|Activity:||Passengers, RoRo||Passengers, RoRo||Passengers, RoRo||Cruise||Cruise|
|Maritime companies:||CORSICA LINEA, LA MERIDIONALE||CORSICA LINEA, ALGERIE FERRIES-ENTMV||CTN-Tunisia Ferries||Available to ship owners||23 cruise lines i.e. world's largest operators|
|Destinations:||Corsica, Sardinia||North Africa, Mediterranean||Corsica, North Africa, Mediterranean||
Direct access for boarding through gate 1 and gate 2 for pedestrians
Direct access for boarding through gate 1
|Direct access for boarding through gate 4||Passengers in transit, access gate J4||Direct access for boarding through gate 4|
*Shore-to-ship power supply
*Passengers and freight
|Passengers and freight||Passengers and freight||Small and medium luxury cruise units in transit||Parking, port shuttle transfers, buses, taxis, Provencal market, luggage storage|