MARSEILLE FOS, LEADING SHIP REPAIR CENTRE IN THE MEDITERRANEAN
Equipped with dry or floating docks adapted to all types of vessels, from the largest cruise ships to mega yachts and surrounded by the best technicians in the industry, Marseille Fos is the leading ship repair center in the Mediterranean.
- Dry dock 10, 3rd largest ship repair dock in the world
- The heart of industrial ship repair
- A repair center for yachting
- 10 ship repair docks in the Marseille harbours
- Maintenance and refit of high-end yachts and super yachts.
- Accommodates the largest units.
- Constitutes a complementary service offer for shipping companies that call at Marseille.
- Activity that deals with yachts, pleasure boats, bulk carriers, chemical tankers, up to container ships and cruise ships such as Costa, MSC, Aida and Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
- At the end of 2019, the Port launched a call for tenders to build facilities to treat the water from careening operations.
- 12 million euros Port’s investments, (40% of which will be financed by the French water agency) to equip the dry docks with a wastewater treatment facility.
Dry docks 1 to 7 - Marseille harbours
Dry docks 8 & 9 - Marseille harbours
Dry dock 10 - Marseille harbours
|Operator:||Palumbo Shipyard / Sud Moteurs /Sud Marine Shipyard||Chantier Naval de Marseille [CNM]||Chantier Naval de Marseille [CNM]|
|Characteristics:||6 dry docks from 80 to 175 m||Dry dock 8: length 320 m, width 50 m, draught 11.70 m
Dry dock 9: length 250 m, width 37 m, draught 8.70 m
|Length 465 m, width 85 m, draught 10.70 m|
|Services:||Maintenance and refit of yachts and superyachts in floating or dry docks||Repair, maintenance, propulsion, revamping, expansion on cruise ships, tankers, container ships and roro / Operating 365 days non-stop||(same as 8 & 9)|
|Vessel size:||Up to 170 m||Up to 320 m||Up to 465 m|
|Facilities:||1 covered dry dock - moble cranes||50 T cranes||150 T rail crane|