These general terms and conditions of use are concluded between :
- the operator of the website and applications, hereinafter referred to as the "Publisher",
- any person wishing to access the website and its services, hereinafter referred to as the "User".
- You are currently connected to the official website and applications of the Grand Port Maritime de Marseille: www.marseille-port.fr
Grand Port Maritime de Marseille
23, place de la Joliette
13226 Marseille Cedex 02
Switchboard: +33(0)4 91 39 40 00
Security control centre: +33(0)4 91 39 44 44
SIRET 775 558 489 00016
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of publication:
Managing Director of the GPMM, Chairman of the Executive Board
Managing editor :
Director of Communications and External Relations
OBJECTIVE AND QUALITY OF CONTENT
The purpose of this site is to inform the general public, port professionals and the media. The GPMM endeavours to provide quality, verified information. However, if any information appears to be inaccurate or contains a typographical error, you may report this to the site administrator by contacting email@example.com.
Because respecting your privacy is a concern that we understand and share, the Grand Port Maritime de Marseille wished to make real commitments and build a relationship of trust with its interlocutors.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of the users of our services in compliance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended and with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (RGPD).
As such, we comply with the following principles:
- We collect the data we need;
- We process your data for explicit, legitimate and specified purposes;
- We keep your data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or, if this is the case, for as long as is required by law;
- We only pass on your data to the Grand Port Maritime de Marseille and to service providers who need to know it in the course of our activities;
- We take care to implement appropriate security measures to ensure a high level of protection for your data.
By using our services, you declare that you accept the terms of this Policy. This Policy may be amended at any time, so please consult this page regularly.
GPMM applications cannot be used without first having a user account. If the application in question collects the connection identifier when it is first used, it keeps no trace of it and transmits it securely to the software suite's servers for identification. Generally speaking, all exchanges between the application and the servers are secured by encryption.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Users of the official website and applications of the Grand Port Maritime de Marseille have, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 applicable on 25 May 2018, rights of access (art. 15), rectification (art. 16), deletion (art. 17), limitation of data processing (art. 18), notification of rectification or deletion of personal data (art.19 ), data portability (art. 20), opposition (art. 21) and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes/internet).
These rights can only be exercised by users of the official website and applications of the Grand Port Maritime de Marseille with regard to personal data concerning them.
The following personal data is collected:
- account opening: when the user's account is created: surname; first name; e-mail address; company
- connection: when the user connects, he/she records his/her surname, first name, connection data, usage data, etc;
- communication: data relating to user communications is stored temporarily;
These rights may be exercised, subject to the provision of proof of identity and a legitimate reason, by contacting the GPMM's Data Protection Officer by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A hypertext link to https://www.marseille-port.fr or one of its pages may only be set up with the prior written authorisation of the Grand Port Maritime de Marseille by e-mail to: email@example.com
The Grand Port Maritime de Marseille declines all responsibility for the content of partner sites referenced on its site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT
The protection of the "www.marseille-port.fr" website is governed by national and international legislation relating to intellectual property rights. Consequently, any reproduction and/or representation and/or redistribution, in whole or in part, on any medium, electronic or otherwise, present or future, is prohibited without the express prior authorisation of the Editorial Director.
High definition photographs made available to the Press may not be used without the compulsory mention "Port of Marseille Fos".
Users wishing to re-use the content made available in this way must indicate :
- - The title associated with the content;
- - The authorship of the content with the following mention: "Source: GPMM - https://www.marseille-port.fr";
- - The date on which the content was taken from the site: "DD/MM/YYYY".
Cookie files contain information that is downloaded to your computer when you visit a website. On subsequent visits, the cookies deposited on your workstation enable the website to recognise you and improve the quality of your visit. On the GPMM website, we use the following cookies:
- Functional cookies enable you to access specific areas of our website and their implementation is mandatory.
- Analysis cookies enable us to count the number of visitors and the way they move between pages. This is done in order to improve the user experience on our site.
- Google Analytics cookies transmit information to and are hosted by Google servers located in the United States of America. Google's use of this information is presented here: https://policies.google.com/?hl=fr
- Functionality cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content and remember your preferences (language, etc.).The cookies on our website do not collect any information that could identify you. All the information collected by these cookies is anonymous and used solely to improve the functionality of our website.You may, at any time, deactivate one or more analysis cookies to stop the collection of other information. Please note, however, that we may still use the information collected by the cookies installed prior to deactivation.
With the exception of cookies that are strictly necessary for the operation of our website, all cookies expire after a period of two years and are then permanently deleted.
This site was produced by ATOS
Host: Grand Port Maritime de Marseille